Friday, December 3, 2010

Locrian





I mentioned in Decibel's December issue that Locrian's Territories is one of my favorite albums of 2010. After seeing Locrian play tracks from their new album The Crystal World last Monday, that makes it two of my favorite albums of 2010. The photo above is also one of the best shots I've ever taken as a concert photographer.


Taking photos of Locrian is a huge challenge. With such dark lighting conditions, I have to balance my attention to the music as well as trying to adjust settings in my camera in the soonest and best way possible. I approach the camera like I do with my work on paper. I am glad to have the opportunity of seeing this amazing band in this city, as well as being among their peers.

The rest of the set can be found here. Please respect the copyright. Thanks.














No comments:

Post a Comment